I've been working on it heavily in the past couple of weeks, and it's shaping up well. I still have a lot of work to do (especially graphics work) but I've already achieved most of my goals. In fact, version 2 is going to be so powerful that I'm worried regular .tel owners will not want that kind of app. I'll probably publish a 'lite' and a 'pro' version.
Among the new features:
- support for multiple .tel accounts at multiple registrars (in process)
- support for domain display title (done)
- much more intuitive profile handling (done)
- native Google Maps instead of OpenStreetMaps (done)
- rewritten keywords section (in process)
- support for the latest record types (done)
- profile renaming (done)
- subdomain renaming (in progress)
That's about what I can remember off the top of my head. Feel free to comment and ask for other features. I can't promise anything, but you may get lucky.
Note that this will be for iPhone OS 3.0 and above unfortunately, due to a number of reasons including Google Maps support and certain other functions.